Register online and set-up your account. Once registered, you can purchase packages and schedule classes online via our website or mobile apps on iOS and Android.
MONTHLY CLASS MEMBERSHIPS "YOUR BEST DEALS!"
All Inclusive Membership (maximum one class per day) – Includes all classes: Reformer/Tower Pilates, Mat Pilates, Barre, Piyo
- $199 Monthly auto payment
- $220 Monthly non-auto payment
- $600 3-consecutive months pre-paid
Unlimited Class Membership (maximum one class per day) – Includes Mat Pilates, Barre, Piyo (Excludes Reformer/Tower classes)
- $99 Monthly auto payment
- $120 Monthly non-auto payment
GROUP CLASS PACKAGES
|Mat Pilates, Barre & Piyo
$20 One class
$80 Five classes
$140 Ten classes
$250 Twenty classes
$32 One class
$150 Five classes
$280 Ten classes
$500 Twenty classes
PRIVATE PACKAGES (REFORMER)
$75 One session
$350 Five sessions
$650 Ten sessions
$1,200 Twenty sessions
|Duets (per person)
$55 One session
$250 Five sessions
$450 Ten sessions
$800 Twenty sessions
Studio Policies & Ettiquette
- A valid credit card must be on a file to collect any accrued Late Cancel/No Show fees and unpaid class balances. Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted.
- 8 Hour Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel, please let us know at least 8 hours in advance to avoid full charge.
- All sales are final. All Packages are non-refundable/transferable and have a 6 month period.
- Classes must be prepaid and booked online.
- Private and Duet Reformer sessions by appointment. Please call or email the studio to reserve your spot.
- A class may be cancelled if no one has enrolled in it 3 hours prior to start time.
- Socks with rubber grip soles are required to take a Reformer/Tower class and are for sale at the studio. Recommended but not required for Mat Pilates, Piyo, or Barre.
- Please arrive on time. First time clients please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of your first class to fill out a waiver form.
- Please remove your shoes at the front entrance to help keep the studio free of outside debris.
- Cell phones in classes are not permitted unless needed for emergencies.